Our Mission & Statement
- At The Aryabhatta Internation School, we endeavour to sustain a happy, stable, safeand orderly environnment in which children are educated and developed to their full potential.
- We provide pupils with first hand experiences in order to make the work stimulating and meaningfull. This will encourage a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- We aim to develop independence, co-operation and self motivation in our pupils.
- We endeavour to foster good relationships between school, home and the community.
- As we believe that childen learn best in an environment fee from prejudice, we actively encourage respect for and understanding of all cultures and faiths within the school and wider community.
- We aim to offer equality of opportunity for all pupils.
- We value our children and their opinions and encourage this caring attitude throughout the school.
- Children learn best when their efforts are recognized, resulting in a sense of worth and achievement.